Who We Are
Our website address is: https://everithingstore.com
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Everithing Store, legal entity of private law takes your privacy seriously and cares for the security and data protection of all its customers, partners, suppliers and users of the domain site https://everithingstore.com and any other website, store or application operated by the merchant.
Section 1 - Settings
- "Personal Data": means any information that, directly or indirectly, identifies or can identify a natural person, such as name, CPF, date of birth, IP address, among others;
- "Sensitive Personal Data" means any information that reveals, in relation to a natural person, racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, union membership or religious, philosophical or political organization, given in relation to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data;
- "Processing of Personal Data": means any operation carried out in the context of Personal Data, by means of automatic or non-automatic means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, making available, harmonization or association, restriction, elimination or destruction. The Processing of Personal Data is also considered any other operation provided for under applicable law;
- "Data Protection Laws": means all legal provisions governing the Processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Law No. 13,709/18, General Law for the Protection of Personal Data ("LGPD").
Section 2 - Use of Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with us and better serve you when you are purchasing products and/or services in the store, customizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use the data include:
- Enable you to purchase products and/ or services in the store;
- To confirm or correct the information we have about you;
- To submit information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To customize your store experience;
- To contact us by a phone number and/or email address provided. We may contact you in person, by voice message, through automatic dialing equipment, by text messages (SMS), by email, or by any other means of communication that your device is able to receive, in accordance with the law and for reasonable commercial purposes.
In addition, the Personal Data provided may also be used in the manner we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under the Data Protection Laws; (b) to meet legal process requirements; (c) to comply with a court decision, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security, yours or third parties' rights; (g) to detect and prevent fraud; (h) allow us to use the available actions or limit the damage we may suffer; and (i) in other ways permitted by law.
Section 3 - Non-provision of Personal Data
There is no obligation to share the Personal Data we request. However, if you choose not to share them, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with full access to the store, some specialized features or be able to provide the necessary assistance or even enable the delivery of the product or provide the service contracted by you.
Section 4 - Data collected
The general public will be able to browse the store without the need for any registration and submission of Personal Data. However, some of the features of the store may depend on registration and sending personal data as complete the purchase / contracting of the service and / or enable the delivery of the product / provision of the service by us.
In contact store, we can collect:
- Contact details: first name, last name, phone number, address, city, state and email address;
- Information sent: information you submit via form (questions, complaints, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc.).
In general in-store navigation, we may collect:
- Location data: Geolocation data when you access the store;
- Preferences: information about your preferences and interests in relation to products/services (when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you);
- Store browsing data: Information about your visits and activities, including the content (and any ads) you view and interact with, information about the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the address of the website from which you arrived. Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include cookies, web beacons, and embedded web links. To learn more, read how we use Automatic Data Collection Tools in section 7 below;
- Anonymous or aggregated data: Anonymous responses to anonymous and aggregated surveys or information about how the store is used. During our operations, in certain cases, we apply a process of deidentification or pseudonymization to your data so that it is reasonably unlikely that you will identify you through the use of this data with the available technology;
- Other information we may collect: information that does not specifically reveal your identity or that is not directly related to an individual, such as browser and device information; store usage data; and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Section 5 - Sharing Personal Data with third parties
We may share your Personal Data:
- With the partner(s) company you select or choose to submit your data, questions, questions, etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers or partners may be located in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, or other global locations, including servers for homologation and production, and providers of hosting and data storage services, fraud management, customer support, sales on our behalf, order fulfillment, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services, for instance;
- With third parties, in order to help us manage the store;
- With third parties, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our company, assets or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Section 6 - International data transfers
Section 7 - Automatic Collection of Personal Data
When you visit the store, it can store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. This information can be about you, your preferences, or your device, and is primarily used to make the store work as you expect. The information generally does not directly identify you, but may offer a more personalized internet experience.
- Through your browser or device: Some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through internet access devices, such as computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer, language, type, and version of the Internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the store works properly.
If you do not want your information to be collected through cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows cookies to be automatically rejected, or offers the option to accept or reject the transfer of a specific cookie (or cookies) from a particular website to your computer. However, this can cause inconvenience to the use of the store.
Section 8 - Categories of cookies
The cookies used in our store are in accordance with the legal requirements and fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary: these cookies allow you to browse the site and enjoy essential features safely. One example is security cookies, which authenticate users, protect their data and prevent fraudulent logins from being created.
- Performance: Cookies in this category collect information in an encrypted and anonymous manner related to our online store, such as the number of visitors to a specific page, the origin of website visits and which pages are accessed by the user. All data collected is used only for any improvements on the site and to measure the effectiveness of our communication.
- Functionality: these cookies are used to remember user preference settings in order to improve your visit to our website, such as settings applied to the website layout or your responses to promotion stoneware and registrations - pop-ups; that way, you won't have to ask over and over again.
Section 9 - User Rights
You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in non-compliance with the provisions of law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided that this does not affect our industrial and commercial secrets; (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data has been shared; (viii) information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of the negative; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that the sharing of Personal Data is only done with your owner.
You should keep in mind that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements), your request may not be immediately satisfied, and we may not be able to serve you because of compliance with legal obligations.
Section 10 - Personal Data Security
We seek to adopt the technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws appropriate for the protection of Personal Data in our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or data storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
Section 11 - Hypertext links to other websites and social networks
The Store may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to websites of our partners' networks, advertisers, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, please remember that each site has its own privacy practices and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please refer to these policies before submitting any Personal Data to these websites.
We remind you that we are committed not to treat your Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Your use of the store after the changes means you have accepted the revised Privacy Policies. If, after reading the revised version, you do not agree to its terms, please terminate access to the store.
Section 13 - Responsible for the processing of Personal Data